Are you 13-25?
LGBTI+ or interested in equality issues ?
SAY (South Ayrshire Youth) LGBTI + Group meets every week on a Tuesday or Thursday from 7pm until 9pm at Ayr College Campus (building next to the river), Dam Park, Ayr .
We are a friendly, confidential youth group who enjoy learning about LGBTI+ Issues which affect us and also having fun. Young People have said that they enjoy coming to the group as it is a safe place where they can be themselves.
In the last year we have done a number of things including:
• Speaking to prospective MPs about LGBTI+ issues during the election campaign.
• Learning about raising our awareness of Transgender issues.
• Learning about International Day against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia and other important events in LGBTI+ calendar
• As well as taking trips to meet other LGBTI+ Groups, playing games, watching movies and generally having fun!
We also a number of services for young people including support, advice, the option to have a one to one meeting with a worker and a confidential C Card Site for anyone who wishes condoms etc and other sexual health advice.
If you are interested in coming along the group is going to run on the following dates and times over the autumn and winter:
- Thursday 20th October from 7pm until 8:45pm
- Tuesday 25th October from 7pm until 8:45pm
- Thursday 3rd November from 7pm until 8:45pm
- Tuesday 8th November from 7pm until 8:45pm
- Thursday 17th November from 7pm until 8:45pm
- Tuesday 22nd November from 7pm until 8:45pm
- Thursday 1st December from 7pm until 8:45pm
- Tuesday 6th December from 7pm until 8:45pm
- Thursday 15th December from 7pm until 8:45pm
* Young People can book one to one sessions with workers from 6:30pm until 7:00pm on any group night.
We may also be able to support with travel expenses.
If you want more information about location of group etc email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07786 202370