LGBTI+ or interested in equality issues ?
SAY (South Ayrshire Youth) LGBTI + Group meets every week on a Wednesday or Thursday from 7pm until 9pm at Learning Shop New Bridge Street
We are a friendly, confidential youth group who enjoy learning about LGBTI+ Issues which affect us and also having fun. Young People have said that they enjoy coming to the group as it is a safe place where we can be ourselves.
In the last year we have done a number of things including:
• Speaking to prospective MPs about LGBTI+ issues during the election campaign.
• Learning about important events in LGBTI+ History
• Learned about International Day against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia and other important events in LGBTI+ calender
• As well as taking trips to meet other LGBTI+ Groups, playing games, watching movies and generally having fun!
We also a number of services for young people including support, advice, the option to have a one to one meeting with a worker and a confidential C Card Site for anyone who wishes condoms etc and other sexual health advice.
If you are interested in coming along the group is going to run on the following dates and times over the summer:
- Wednesday 6th July 2016 @ 7pm
- Thursday 14th July 2016 @7pm
- Wednesday 20th July 2016 @7pm
- Thursday 28th July 2016 @ 7pm
- Wednesday 3rd August 2016 @7pm
- Thursday 11th August 2016 @7pm
- Wednesday 17th August 2016 @7pm
- Saturday 20th August @7pm
We may also be able to support with travel expenses.
If you want more information about location of group etc email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 07786 202370